Most shops you go to these days have membership cards, and you end up with a purse full of cards. I recently found an app, called Stocard. An app that stores your loyalty cards all in one place.
Let me show you how Stocard can help you turn your smartphone into a digital wallet.
This app is so easy to use and now my purse is clutter free. It's available in the Apple app store and Google Play store for Android. So, everyone can download and use it for free.
Stocard makes digitizing your loyalty cards fast and easy.
I'll Show you how:
Written steps if you can't watch the video right now
1. Download Stocard from your relevant App store.
2. Once the Stocard App is installed, click on the "+" button in the top right corner (iOS) or lower right corner (Android) of the screen.
3. Search for the name of your loyalty card's provider. If you can't find the card you would like to add, you can still add it to Stocard by choosing to add it as "Other card".
4. Depending on the chosen loyalty card, either the barcode scanner, or a field to manually type in your customer ID will appear.
5. Simply scan the barcode with your smartphone's camera or manually type in your customer ID. You are all set!
So when you go to a shop, you can just have it scanned from there. No more bulging purses and digging just to find what you need.
So, what do you reckon?
Give it a try and let us know what you think. Do you have other similar apps you use that you'd like to share? Please comment below and let us know.